Video tours that incorporate drone footage are a great way to attract new listings.
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, 73% of homeowners say that they are more likely to list with a real estate agent who uses video to market their home; however, only 9% of agents create listing videos.
As Zillow Certified Photographers, we upload your video directly to Zillow to bring your listing to the top of search results.
SHORTEN DAYS ON MARKET
Aerial Photography sells homes faster.
Based on MLS statistics, homes with aerial images sold 68% faster than homes with standard images.
SELL FOR A HIGHER PRICE
Listings shot by a professional photographer sell for more money.
A study done by Redfin found that homes listed between $200,000 and $1 million sell for $3,400 to $11,200 more relative to their list prices when listed with professional photos.
Across all price ranges, homes with professional photos sold faster.
According to Zillow, the #1 real estate website in the U.S., “Listings with a video walkthrough are sorted to the top of search results giving buyers access to exclusive content on Zillow and Trulia.”
Video Marketing Statistics
- 87% of businesses now use video as a marketing tool.
- 91% of video marketers consider video an important part of their marketing strategy.
- 83% of marketers say video gives them a good ROI (up from 78% in 2018.)
Showcase Real Estate with Video
Most home buyers are terrible about estimating distances. With drone photos and video, you can show them.
Reach an ever greater audience on social media where viewers are more likely to engage and share posts with video.
Market Your Listing
With almost EVERY buyer using the Internet as part of their home search, listing photos and video are a critical factor in the selling price of your real estate listing, how quickly it sells, and whether it sells at all.
Our professional HDR real estate photography services make you stand out from the competition.
Real Estate Photography Pricing
Professional Real Estate Photography
Prices start at $250
- Edited interior/exterior HDR photos taken with a professional DSLR camera, turnaround within 48 hours after shoot. The number of photos you will receive depends on the size and condition of the home.
- Homes 1,000 sq. ft. or less $250
- Homes 1,001 – 1,500 sq. ft. $300
- Homes 1,501 – 2,500 sq. ft. $375
- Homes 2,501 – 3,500 sq. ft. $450
- Homes 3,501 – 4,500 sq. ft. $525
- Homes 4,501 – 5,500 sq. ft. $600
- Larger Homes contact for pricing
- Add-on aerial drone photos to your real estate photography package for only $150
- Aerial drone photography package (stand alone) prices start at $250 and vary based on coverage area/flight time/location
Golden Hour/Twilight Photography
- Golden Hour/Twilight Photo Shoot Upgrade approximately 1 hour before sunset
- Used to showcase landscape/property lighting, pool lighting, features like fire pits, and a beautiful sunset
- Additional add-ons available on our property questionnaire
Real Estate Drone Video
- Add-on a drone video to your real estate photography package starting at $400.
- Aerial drone video (stand alone) prices start at $500 and vary based on coverage area/flight time/location.
Virtual Tour (add on)
- Edited virtual tour (slideshow created from photos) with background music showcasing the interior & exterior features of the home, and your company brand for $100.
Brand Strategy (add on)
- Photo branding add-on with your company brand as a watermark. Add a duplicate set of photos with your company logo/name for $50.
Vista Point Drones Photography provides premium aerial photography, videography, architectural photography, & real estate photography services. We specialize in producing high quality footage, dedicated to meeting our client’s needs at an affordable price. We are based out of Diamond Springs, CA and serve Northern California including Sacramento, El Dorado, and, Placer Counties – Roseville, Folsom, Granite Bay, El Dorado Hills, Placerville, Tahoe, the Bay area and other nearby cities.